Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the mint chocolate in a microwave- safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until fully melted. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Pour in the cooled chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips until just mixed. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5. Line two baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
- Once chilled, take one heaped tablespoon of the dough and roll into a ball. Place on the prepared tray. Continue until all the dough has been used, leaving room between the dough balls as they will spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are set around the edges but still soft in the centres. Leave the cookies to cool completely on the baking tray.
Per serving 305kcals, 14g fat (9.1g saturated), 41.8g carbs (30.3g sugars), 4.7g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.123g sodium
Popular in Kids baking