6 fun-sized MilkyWay bars, chopped
1½ tbsp golden syrup
150g Rice Krispies
350g milk chocolate, melted
- Line a 20cm square baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over a low heat, combine the butter, four of the Milky Way bars and the golden syrup. Allow to melt slowly — don’t worry if the Milky Way bars aren’t fully melted at this point.
- Add the Rice Krispies, the remaining Milky Way bars and 50g melted chocolate to the mix. Fold through until fully coated.
- Transfer into the prepared tray and press down firmly to pack it in. Put the tin in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the fridge, pour on the remaining melted chocolate and spread evenly over top. Return to the fridge until fully set. Cut into squares and serve.
Per Serving 356kcals, 19.5g fat (12.8g saturated), 41.4g carbs (27.5g sugars), 3.2g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.137g sodium