Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the soup:
For the avocado salsa:
- Heat the oil in a large heavy pan over a medium heat and cook the onions for 10-12 minutes until very soft.
- Add the pepper, chilli and garlic and cook for two minutes longer. Stir in the tomato purée.
- Add the cumin, cayenne, paprika, oregano and some salt and pepper.
- Stir in the beans and tinned tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the stock, stir to combine everything well and bring to a simmer. Cover with a lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and use a stick blender to whizz until smooth. Season to taste.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the avocado salsa. Season with salt and pepper and finish with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve the soup topped with a dollop of the avocado salsa and sprinkled with some
Per serving: 373kcals, 20.8g fat (4.9g saturated), 35.7g carbs (8.1g sugars), 12.7g protein, 19.3g fibre, 0.627g sodium
Dairy-freeStartersSoupDiabetic-friendlyLow carbLunch & snacksLow-fatHigh-proteinMexicanCuisinesMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo