Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 4. Place the potatoes in a small pot and cover them with salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes; the potatoes should still be quite firm. Drain and reserve.
- Heat the olive oil in a roasting pan over a medium heat until it almost sizzles. Add the onions and peppers and cook until soft and browned. Add the garlic and thyme and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the white wine, using a wooden spoon to scrape any sticky bits off the bottom of the pan. Stir in the stock, bring to a boil and cook for five minutes.
- Season the fish with salt and black pepper inside and out.
- Add the potatoes to the roasting tin and stir through the vegetables. Place the fish on top and roast for 20 minutes, basting the fish with the pan juices two or three times while it cooks.
- Transfer the fish to serving plates. Squeeze the lemon juice over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture over and around the fish, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Note: chicken stock can be used as an alternative to fish stock, if you wish.
Per serving: 698kcals, 38.3g fat (6.1g saturated), 55g carbs, 9g sugars, 29g protein, 9.9g fibre, 0.411g sodium