Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat.
- Cut the pitta into quarters, then pull each one apart so you have eight triangles.
- Spread the triangles on a baking tray and place under the grill for 6-8 minutes until lightly toasted, turning them halfway.
- In a bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, Feta and olives, if using.
- Put the toasted pittas on a plate and dollop the hummus over them.
- Spoon the Feta mixture over the top. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
Per Serving 373kcals, 17g fat (6g saturated), 43.7g carbs, 4.8g sugars, 12.9g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.767g sodium
Popular in Starters
Pineapple cheese log with almonds, pecans and pistachios