1 whole wheat pitta bread
5-6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
¼ cucumber, chopped
30g Feta, crumbled
4-5 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced (optional)
2 tbsp hummus
½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the grill to a high heat.
- Cut the pitta into quarters, then pull each one apart so you have eight triangles.
- Spread the triangles on a baking tray and place under the grill for 6-8 minutes until lightly toasted, turning them halfway.
- In a bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, Feta and olives, if using.
- Put the toasted pittas on a plate and dollop the hummus over them.
- Spoon the Feta mixture over the top. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
Per Serving 373kcals, 17g fat (6g saturated), 43.7g carbs, 4.8g sugars, 12.9g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.767g sodium