150g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
10 ice lolly sticks
Hundreds and Thousands
- Put the chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for one minute and then stir the chocolate. Microwave again for 30 seconds and stir again. Keep repeating this until the chocolate has melted and is completely smooth.
- Meanwhile, insert an ice lolly stick into each of the marshmallows.
- Pour the Hundreds and Thousands onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- When the chocolate has melted, dip in each marshmallow until coated, then cover in the Hundreds and Thousands.
- Place the marshmallows onto a tray lined with parchment paper until they have set.
- Enjoy as is, or stir into a mug of warm milk for an instant hot chocolate!
Per Serving 106kcals, 4.5g fat (3.1g saturated), 15.2g carbs, 11.5g sugars, 1.2g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.018g sodium