Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the cornflour mixture:
- Pour the pan juices into a measuring cup. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to allow any fat to rise, then spoon off the fat and discard.
- Pour the pan juices into a saucepan. Whisk in the marmalade and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Make the cornflour mixture by stirring the cornflour and water together.
- Stir in about half the cornflour mixture and whisk for 20 seconds until the sauce thickens slightly. Add more of the cornflour paste if a thicker sauce is preferred. Set aside and keep warm while the ham rests.
- Carve the ham, arrange on a platter, and serve with the sauce.
Per Serving: 37kcals, 1.7g fat (0.6g saturated), 5.1g carbs, 4g sugars, 0.7g protein, 0g fibre, 0.094g sodium
TOP TIP: Serve this with our sticky orange-glazed ham for a real treat!