Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the fools:
For the candied almonds:
- Place the mango in a blender and whizz until completely smooth.
- In a bowl, whip the cream together with two tablespoons of the icing sugar until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, whip the Greek yoghurt together with the remaining icing sugar until no lumps remain.
- Fold the yoghurt mixture into the whipped cream. Gently fold in about two-thirds of the mango purée.
- In six dessert glasses, alternate layers of the mango cream and the mango purée. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- For the almonds, combine the sugar and water in a saucepan over a medium-high heat and cook until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the almonds and gently swirl to coat. Cook for another 4-5 minutes until the sugar caramelises and turns a deep amber colour.
- Remove from the heat and immediately spread the almonds out onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Allow to cool completely.
- Top the mango fools with the candied almonds to serve.
600kcals, 26.9g fat (9.7g saturated), 36.1g carbs, 9.4g sugars, 49.5g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.607g sodium
Popular in Fruit desserts
Raspberry with white chocolate rice pudding