For the base:
100g digestive biscuits
125g butter, melted
For the topping:
800g cream cheese, at room temperature
200ml sour cream
200g icing sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
200ml whipped cream
250g Maltesers, roughly crushed
100g milk chocolate, melted
- Combine all the ingredients for the base in a food processor and pulse until combined. Press into the bottom of a 20cm springform cake tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream until incorporated, then fold in half of the Maltesers.
- Pour the mixture into the base, spread into an even layer and refrigerate for three hours until set.
- Drizzle over the melted chocolate and decorate with the remaining Maltesers before serving.
860kcals, 64g fat (39.9g saturated), 63.3g carbs, 54.3g sugars, 11.5g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.732g sodium