4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
2 tbsp honey
- Peel off thick strips of zest from one of the lemons.
- Juice the lemons and orange into a measuring cup. Top up with water if necessary to make 250ml.
- Combine the peeled lemon zest, lemon juice, orange juice, rosemary, sugar and honey in a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Boil for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and leave for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve into a jug and allow to cool completely.
- To serve, place some ice cubes in each glass and add three tablespoons of the syrup. Top up the glass with soda water and stir. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and/or lemon slices.
Per Serving 64kcals, 0.1g fat (0g saturated), 16.2g carbs, 16.1g sugars, 0.2g protein, 0g fibre, 0.003g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
If you prefer, omit the orange and add an extra lemon. Thyme works just as well as the rosemary.