Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- In the bottom of a baking dish, layer half of the lemon slices and two sprigs of rosemary. Scatter half of the garlic around the pan.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on top of the lemon and rosemary. Layer the remaining lemon slices on top of the chicken. Tuck rosemary sprigs in between the chicken fillets and scatter with remaining garlic. Drizzle everything with olive oil.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Remove the dish from the oven, cover with tin foil and allow to rest for five minutes. Serve with crispy roast potatoes and salad.
Per serving: 350kcals, 18.1g fat (4.2g saturated), 6.8g carbs, 0.8g sugars, 40.5g protein, 3.1g fibre, 0.161g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes