1 onion, chopped
2 large leeks, washed, trimmed and chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
A small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
1 stick of celery, chopped
1 large potato, peeled and chopped
600ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat. Cook the onion, leeks, garlic and half of the parsley for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Add the celery and potatoes and cook, stirring, for two minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes until the potato is tender.
- Use a stick blender to whizz your soup to your desired consistency.
- Serve the soup topped with the remaining fresh parsley.
Per Serving 150kcals, 4.2g fat (0g saturated), 26.2g carbs, 4.2g sugars, 3.5g protein, 3.7g fibre, 0.506g sodium