Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C/140˚C fan/gas mark 2.
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 7-8 minutes until just barely tender. Rinse under cold water, then drain and pat dry with a clean towel. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, a little salt and a generous amount of black pepper.
- Grease a baking dish with melted butter. Lay a third of the potatoes on the base and top with half of the salmon and half of the dill. Top with another third of the potato slices, then the remaining salmon and dill. Finish with the remaining potatoes. Pour over the egg mixture and add a generous grinding of black pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden on top and bubbling around the edges. Serve with a simple green salad dressed with vinaigrette.
444kcals, 24.4g fat (12.6g saturated), 33.9g carbs, 5.9g sugars, 23.6g protein, 4.6g fibre, 1.455g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Pistachio crumbed salmon