Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the lamb leg steaks between two sheets of cling film and use a rolling pin to pound to 1cm thick. Place in a large bowl with one tablespoon of the oil, half of the rosemary and some salt and black pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile line a large baking tray with parchment paper and add the tomatoes, onions and garlic. Drizzle with one tablespoon of oil, scatter with the remaining rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic into a small bowl and use a fork to mash until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, parsley and lemon juice. Season and stir to combine.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and cook the lamb for 1-2 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for five minutes.
- Spread the split ciabattas with the roasted garlic mayo and fill with the roasted tomatoes, onions, lamb and some rocket.
Per serving: 760kcals, 44.2g fat (9.1g saturated), 64.9g carbs (12.3g sugars), 30.9g protein, 6.3g fibre, 1.003g sodium
DinnerSandwichesFather’s DayLunch & snacksSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinBarbecueQuick and easyComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Sandwiches