Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the lamb kebabs:
For the Caesar dressing:
For the salad:
- Soak four wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Mix all of the ingredients for the kebabs together until just incorporated.
- Preheat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat until very hot.
- Divide the lamb mixture in four and press onto the skewers, making sure it's an equal thickness all the way through so it cooks evenly. Brush with olive oil.
- Cook the kebabs on the griddle pan until browned all over and completely cooked throughout. Remove to a plate, tent loosely with tin foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the dressing except for the olive oil. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking the entire time until the dressing is emulsified and fully combined. Season with plenty of black pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing. Divide between serving plates and top with the cherry tomatoes, Parmesan and some more cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.
457kcals, 34.2g fat (12.4g saturated), 8.7g carbs, 3.1g sugars, 30.1g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.925g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS
Add shop-bought or homemade croutons for extra crunch!