Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter on low heat. Add the marshmallows once the butter has melted and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Remove from heat, add in the white chocolate, and stir until fully melted.
- Add the Rice Krispies. Stir until well combined and the cereal is evenly coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Lightly butter a 9x13 inch baking tin and evenly press the mixture into the pan. Use a spatula to prevent your hands from getting too sticky. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden.
- Use a sharp knife and cut the Rice Krispie treats into 10 triangular slices.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, and melt in the microwave on medium power for 10 second bursts, give it a stir between each until fully melted.
- Place the melted white chocolate in a small piping bag, or alternatively you can pour it into a ziplock bag and cut a small slit in the corner. Pipe the chocolate over the tree roughly zig-zag style, then use the remaining melted chocolate to stick your decorations to the tree.
- Leave to set for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Per serving 572kcals, 25.1g fat (15.4g saturated), 80.5g carbs (49.9g sugars), 4.4g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.279g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Rum & pistachio chocolate fudge