Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- Place the butter in a medium microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 10-15 seconds or until melted.
- Add both of the sugars along with the vanilla and whisk for at least one minute.
- Whisk in the salt, baking soda and flour. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into a 180ml ramekin. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the top is golden-brown and firm.
- Allow the cookie to cool slightly for 3-4 minutes, then top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy.
Per serving: 551kcals, 32.6g fat (20.5g saturated), 62.1g carbs, 35.1g sugars, 3.4g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.49g sodium
Popular in Biscuits & cookies