4 chicken fillets
4 tbsp basil pesto
125g ball of fresh Mozzarella, sliced
8 sun-dried tomatoes
Salt and black pepper
4 slices of prosciutto or Parma ham
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Use a small sharp knife to cut a pocket into the middle of each chicken fillet, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Place a tablespoon of pesto inside each pocket, then divide the slices of Mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes amongst the pockets. Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
- Roll each of the chicken fillets up in a slice of prosciutto and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan over a medium-high heat.
- Carefully place each chicken fillet in the hot pan, seam-side down. Sear for 2-3 minutes on each side until the prosciutto is lightly golden.
- Transfer the pan into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout.
Per serving: 342kcals, 12.6g fat (3.9g saturated), 10.3g carbs, 6.5g sugars, 45.9g protein, 3.1g fibre, 0.341g sodium