Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Use a sharp knife to slice through the chicken horizontally to form two flat pieces.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof pan over a medium heat. Season the chicken with the oregano, chilli flakes and some salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side until golden and cooked throughout. Meanwhile, turn the grill on to a high heat.
- Place the salami and sliced Mozzarella on top of the chicken and place the pan under the hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Spread the ciabattas with the mayonnaise and pesto and add the sliced tomato and rocket. Top with the cheesy chicken.
- Serve as is, or with some salad, chips or potato wedges on the side.
Per Serving: 605kcals, 44.6g fat (8.6g saturated), 25g carbs (4.7g sugars), 28.1g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.563g sodium
Popular in Sandwiches
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches