Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the raita:
For the salmon:
- To make the raita, combine the yoghurt, cucumber, coriander, spring onions, cumin and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Place in the fridge, covered, until ready to serve.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat and coat a baking tray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the ginger, garam masala, coriander, turmeric, cayenne pepper and some salt and black pepper. Rub the spice mixture evenly over the salmon fillets.
- Place fillets on the prepared baking tray, skin-side down. Place under the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Turn the fillets over and grill the skin for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the raita.
Per serving: 246kcals, 11.1g fat (1.6g saturated), 2.5g carbs, 0.8g sugars, 35g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.121g sodium
DinnerFish & seafoodLow sugarIndianDiabetic-friendlyLow carbCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Fish & seafood
Tom yum soup with prawns