1 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 large onions, thinly sliced
1 tbsp Madras curry paste
500g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 green chilli, deseeded and nely chopped
Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
8 large eggs
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan over a medium heat and cook the sliced onions for 8-10 minutes until soft and golden.
- Add the curry paste and cook for one minute longer, then add the tomatoes and chilli. Cook until the mixture is thick and the tomatoes have burst.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat. Beat the eggs in a large jug and add most of the coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggs over the spicy onions, tilting the pan so that they ow evenly over the top. Cook over a low heat for 8-10 minutes until almost set. Transfer to the grill and cook for another 3-4 minutes until set.
- Serve with chips and mixed leaves.
Per Serving: 256kcals, 15.8g fat (3.4g saturated), 14.3g carbs (7.6g sugars), 14.9g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.154g sodium