Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line a large baking tray with waxed paper and place in the freezer to keep cold. Place the chopped nuts in a shallow bowl.
- Working quickly, scoop ice cream with a melon baller to make 1½cm balls. Immediately roll in the chopped nuts. Place on the prepared baking tray and freeze for at least two hours or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt together the chocolate chips and butter, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Allow to cool completely.
- Working quickly and in batches, use a toothpick to dip the ice cream balls in chocolate mixture and allow any excess to drip off. Place on a baking tray lined with waxed paper, then remove the toothpick.
- Return to the freezer for at least two hours or until completely set. Once set, you can transfer the truffles to a covered freezer container and store in the freezer.
Per Serving: (with vanilla ice cream and dark chocolate) 104kcals, 8.2g fat (3.8g saturated), 6.4g carbs (3.9g sugars), 1.6g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.035g sodium