Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Scoop softened ice cream onto a baking tray and spread it out into a smooth layer. Freeze for about an hour, until hardened.
- Using a circular cookie cutter, slightly smaller than your cookies, cut out discs of ice cream.
- Place a disc of ice cream onto the underside of a cookie and then place another cookie on top to create a sandwich. Set the sandwiches on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe dish. Microwave for one minute, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip the frozen sandwiches into the melted chocolate.
- Top with your favourite toppings and freeze until the chocolate has hardened, or serve as is.
Per serving: 620 kcals, 28g fat (17g saturated), 85g carbs (59g sugars), 7g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.07g sodium
Popular in No-bake
Rum & pistachio chocolate fudge