Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Add the oil to a deep casserole dish over a medium heat. Add the onions, season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add the spices and cook for two minutes, then add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes longer, stirring.
- Add the harissa and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add the squash and parsnips and turn the heat to medium-low. Cook for 6-8 minutes ntil softened, stirring regularly.
- Add the lentils, chopped tomatoes and stock, then season to taste. Bring to a simmer and add the apricots. Put the lid on the casserole and leave to simmer on a low heat for 45-50 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender.
- Remove the lid and season to taste.
- Scatter the tagine flaked almonds and serve with couscous.
Per Serving 503kcals, 10.9g fat (3.2g saturated), 87.2g carbs (28.8g sugars), 19.8g protein, 17.1g fibre, 0.797g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Veggie-packed fried rice