Makes 8 slices
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Turn on the grill to a high heat. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice off the top and bottom of each citrus fruit and place on a chopping board. Use a sharp knife to slice downwards to remove the pith and peel, following the curve of the fruits. Slice the fruit into thin segments.
- Arrange the citrus slices on the prepared baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the sugar. Place under the grill for five minutes until the edges are golden brown. Remove and scatter with the thyme.
- In a bowl, combine the Ricotta with the honey.
- Brush the sourdough with olive oil and toast under the grill for 2-3 minutes. Flip the bread over, spread thickly with the Ricotta mixture and return to the grill for 2-3 minutes until the Ricotta is bubbling.
- Top with the citrus slices and drizzle with extra honey and olive oil. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt, to serve.
Find out more about how Brookfield Farm supports bee communities here.
Per Serving: 219kcals, 6.1g fat (2.1g saturated), 35.5g carbs (10.1g sugars), 6.1g protein, 3.4g fibre, 0.376g sodium
Popular in Italian
Tomato, spinach and Mozzarella gnocchi