Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Add the courgette, pepper, aubergine and carrot to a large roasting tin. Drizzle with half of the oil, then season and toss together. Roast for 35-40 minutes until tender.
- In a large saucepan, heat the remaining oil over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 6-8 minutes until golden. Add the garlic and coriander and cook for 10 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, ras el hanout, honey and lemon juice. Season, then stir in 200ml of boiling water.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Cook the couscous to according to the package instructions. When cooked, fluff the couscous with a fork.
- Stir the roasted veg, lentils and apricots into the sauce, then stir in 75ml of boiling water.
- Reduce the heat to low. Cover with a lid and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Divide the couscous between bowls. Top with the tagine and serve with the coriander, almonds and pomegranate seeds.
Per serving: 475k cals, 10.4g fat (1.9g saturated), 88.1g carbs (11.5g sugars), 21.8g protein, 22.4g fibre, 0.022g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Pork medallions with baked potatoes and mushroom sauce