Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the marinade:
For the vegetables:
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
- Coat the chicken with half of the marinade. Place in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces and coat with the remaining marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and combine with the vegetables in a large foil-lined roasting dish.
- Cover the roasting dish with foil and place it in the oven for one hour , checking halfway through and turning the chicken and vegetables. For a crispy finish to the skin, remove the foil for the final ten minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with some cheeky garlic bread and raita.
Per serving: 635kcals, 20.2g fat (5.2g saturated), 39.3g carbs, 12.5g sugars, 71.7g protein, 6.2g fibre, 0.306g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw