Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- In an ovenproof casserole dish, melt the butter and honey together over a medium heat, stirring.
- Season the pork with salt and black pepper. Add to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes per side until lightly browned all over.
- Transfer the casserole dish to the oven and roast for 8-10 minutes until the pork is just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and tent loosely with tin foil.
- Place the dish back over a medium-high heat. Add the stock and thyme and allow to bubble for 2-3 minutes, using a wooden spoon to scrape up all the browned bits from the bottom.
- Add any juices that have been released by the pork juices onto the plate. Simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Slice the pork on the diagonal. Serve with creamy mashed potatoes and drizzle with the honey-butter sauce.
Per serving: 355kcals, 17.5g fat (9.5g saturated), 8.9g carbs, 8.7g sugars, 39.5g protein, 0g fibre, 0.26g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
No fresh thyme? Use ½ tsp dried thyme or substitute fresh sage or rosemary.