Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the chicken:
For the bake:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, oregano and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken fillets and turn to coat in the marinade. Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if possible, turning the fillets occasionally.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Coat a large baking tray with cooking spray or grease lightly with vegetable oil.
- Place the potatoes and tomatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Push the potatoes and tomatoes around to make four spaces on the tray and place a chicken fillet in each space.
- Return the tray to the oven and roast for 30 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. Add the asparagus or green beans for the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Allow the chicken to rest for five minutes. Drizzle with a little balsamic syrup, then serve.
Note: green beans can be used as an alternative to asparagus, if you wish.
Per serving: 457kcals, 17.6g fat (3.9g saturated), 30.7g carbs, 12.6g sugars, 45.6g protein, 6.2g fibre, 0.219g sodium