Makes 1 round loaf
1 x 500g tub of plain full-fat yoghurt
1 tbsp honey
2 x 500g yoghurt tub of oats
1 tsp salt
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- Pour the yoghurt and honey into a large mixing bowl.
- Use the yoghurt tub to measure out one tub full of oats. Add them to a food processor, then blitz to form oat flour. Add this to the mixing bowl.
- Use the yoghurt tub to measure another tub full of oats; add these straight into the mixing bowl with the salt and bicarbonate of soda.
- Stir well to combine, then transfer to a work surface and shape the dough into a round. Use a large, sharp knife to score a cross into the top of the loaf.
- Transfer onto a floured baking tray and bake for 50-60 minutes or until the bottom sounds hollow when tapped.
Per serving: 84kcals, 1.9g fat (0.2g saturated), 13.5g carbs (1.8g sugars), 3.1g protein, 1.4g fibre, 0.358g sodium.