Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cut the lemons in half across the middle.
- Squeeze the juice out with a citrus juicer and add to a pitcher. You should have about 250ml of juice.
- Add the sugar and water, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Slice the strawberries in half and remove the stems.
- Use a spoon to press the strawberries through a sieve into the jug, throwing away any leftover bits in the sieve.
- Stir until the lemonade turns pink. Refrigerate until chilled and serve over ice.
Per Serving 135cals, 0.2g fat (0g saturated), 36.8g carbs (32.3g sugars), 0.8g protein, 2g fibre, 0.001g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeVeganMother’s DayFather’s DayLemonade & iced teaLow-fatSpecial OccasionsDrinksKidsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Raspberry & passion fruit pastilles