Makes 2 jars
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Spread the peanuts out on a tray and roast for about 12-15 minutes until just golden. Allow to cool.
- When the nuts have cooled, put them in a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Remove two tablespoons of the nuts and set aside. Blitz the remaining nuts for 2-3 minutes, stir, then blitz again for another 2-3 minutes until smooth and oily.
- Add the honey, sea salt and oil and whiz to combine.
- Stir in the reserved peanuts and spoon the peanut butter into sterilised jars.
Per serving: 60kcals, 5.2g fat (0.7g saturated), 1.9g carbs (0.7g sugars), 2.6g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.021g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables