Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the granola:
For the stewed rhubarb:
- Preheat the oven to 150˚C/130˚C fan/gas mark 2 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients for the granola until thoroughly combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and coconut oil. Fold this into the dry mixture using a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the granola to the prepared baking tray and use the back of your spoon to spread it out in an even layer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning the tray halfway through, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Gently break up the granola into clumps and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
- To make the stewed rhubarb, heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat and add the rhubarb, syrup, lemon juice and vanilla. Stir to combine and cook for 6-8 minutes until the rhubarb is tender. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- When ready to serve, spoon 80-90g yoghurt into a bowl. Add one-sixth each of the granola and stewed rhubarb.
Note: Soy/coconut yoghurt can be used as an alternative to dairy yoghurt, if you wish.
Per serving: 508kcals, 25.4g fat (10.6g saturated), 56.1g carbs, 22.6g sugars, 17g protein, 8.1g fibre, 0.26g sodium
Make a batch on Sunday evening and have a whole week’s worth of breakfasts ready and waiting.