Makes 1 jar
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Spread the almonds out on a tray and roast for about 12-15 minutes until just golden. Allow to cool.
- Add the nuts and oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides every couple of minutes and continue to blend.
- You can blend in the maple syrup or salt once it is almost smooth.
- Spoon into sterilised jars.
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR