Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Chop the steak into 1cm wide strips and pop into a mixing bowl. Combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, cornflour and water in a bowl with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Mix together thoroughly, then add half of the marinade mixture to the turkey.
- Coat the turkey in the marinade and leave to one side.
- Boil 600ml water in a large saucepan and stir in the basmati rice, then cover. Cook for 10 minutes before removing from the heat and setting aside for another 10 minutes to allow the rice to cook in its own steam.
- Halve the red pepper, remove the core and chop in 1cm pieces.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Once hot, add the turkey and stir fry until brown on all sides — usually 4-5 minutes. Next, add the pepper and cook until just soft.
- Add the sugar snap peas and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Finally, add the remaining marinade and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir the sesame seeds through the turkey and veggies until they cling to everything. Sprinkle the coconut powder in the rice and stir through.
- Serve the coconut rice in bowls with the hoisin turkey stir-fry on top.
Click here or on the logo to check out this recipe using the HelloFresh meal delivery kit ingredients.
Hello Fresh is the UK’s leading recipe box. Delivering all the fresh ingredients and step-by-step recipe cards to your door. To recieve £10 off the purchase of your first box click here.
Popular in 30-minute meals