Makes around 30
1 spring onion, finely shredded
2 prepared confit duck legs
4 tbsp hoisin sauce
Juice of 1½ limes
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil or vegetable oil
1 large cucumber, sliced into rounds
2 tsp sriracha
Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Place the shredded spring onion pieces into a bowl of cold water for five minutes so that
they curl up. Drain well, pat dry and set aside.
- Shred the meat from the duck legs into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add three tablespoons of the hoisin sauce and the juice from one lime and stir to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium high heat and stir-fry the duck for 4-5 minutes until completely heated through. Set aside.
- Slice the cucumber into around 30 circles. Arrange on a serving plate and top each with
a small spoonful of the duck.
- In a bowl, stir together the remaining hoisin sauce with the sriracha and juice of half a
lime. Drizzle a little over each bite.
- Decorate with the curled spring onion and some sesame seeds.
Per Serving 45kcals, 2.8g fat (0.7g saturated), 1.9g carbs (0.9g sugars), 3.4g protein, 0.2g fibre, 0.151g sodium