Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Lightly brush each pitta bread with oil, then cut each into 4-5 wedges. Arrange these in a single layer on a rimmed baking tray, season with salt and pepper and bake for 8-9 minutes, or until crisped and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, tahini, oil, cumin, coriander, cayenne, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and herbs and gently toss everything to combine.
- Serve with the pitta chips.
Per Serving 511kcals, 16.2g fat (2.1g saturated), 76.4g carbs, 18.7g sugars, 21.4g protein, 18.2g fibre, 0.207g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerVeganMeat-freeSaladsLunch & snacks30-minute mealsHigh-proteinQuick and easyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Tom yum soup with prawns