For the sauce:
4 salmon fillets, skinless and boneless
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp harissa paste
200g Greek yoghurt
Salt and black pepper
1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp cumin seeds
1 red onion, thinly sliced
300g cherry tomatoes, halved
100g baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas mark 6.
- In a bowl, stir together the lemon zest and juice, harissa paste and Greek yoghurt. Season to taste.
- Put the salmon on a large baking tray. Spread one tablespoon of the yoghurt mixture over each fillet, reserving the rest for serving.
- In a bowl, add the chickpeas, olive oil, cumin seeds, red onion, cherry tomatoes and some salt and pepper. Toss to combine well then scatter around the salmon on the tray. Roast for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Remove from the oven and lift the salmon onto four serving plates.
- Stir the spinach into the chickpea mixture until it begins to wilt. Serve with the salmon and with the remaining harissa yoghurt on the side.
Per serving 332kcals, 13.4g fat (2.4g saturated), 16.1g carbs (6.5g sugars), 38.9g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.191g sodium