Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas mark 6. Tear off four large pieces of foil or baking parchment. Place a salmon fillet in the centre of each piece.
- Chop the woody ends off the asparagus and place in a bowl. Pour in the coconut oil and rub it over the asparagus until completely covered. Season with salt and pepper and arrange some around each salmon fillet.
- In a bowl, mix the harissa, lime juice, olive oil and a little salt and pepper and pour over the salmon. Top with the lime zest and add two slices of lime to each parcel.
- Wrap the salmon in the foil or baking parchment and seal it well. Place on a baking tray and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- For the rice, melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft. Add the rice and stir together with the onion.
- Pour in the coconut milk and 200ml water. Bring to a gentle simmer, then reduce the heat and cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes, scraping the bottom regularly with a spoon to stop it from sticking. The rice should be sticky and creamy, not watery.
- Serve the salmon with the rice and some wedges of lime.
Per serving: 604kcals, 32.8g fat (15.4g saturated), 40.2g carbs (5.2g sugars), 41g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.091g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Pistachio crumbed salmon