1 small cucumber
2 slices of bread, white or wholemeal
30g cream cheese, at room temperature
2-4 slices of ham
3 slices of Cheddar
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut long, thin slices from the cucumber, stopping when you get to the seeds.
- Place the slices of bread on a cutting board and careful cut off the crusts.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten each slice of bread until very thin.
- Spread both slices of bread with the softened cream cheese.
- Cover the cream cheese with one or two slices of ham, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Place a few slices of Cheddar on top of the slices of ham.
- Add the cucumber slices. Tightly roll the bread up into two rolls.
- Carefully slice the logs into 2cm-thick pinwheels. Enjoy the pinwheels immediately or pack into a lunchbox.
Per Serving 123kcals, 7g fat (3.9g saturated), 11g carbs, 2.9g sugars, 5.3g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.304g sodium