Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the baked feta:
For the salad:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan over a medium-low heat for about two minutes, shaking the pan frequently and watching carefully to ensure they don’t burn. Set aside.
- Place one sheet of filo on the work surface and brush all over with the olive oil. Place one piece of goat’s feta in the centre at one end of the filo. Fold the sides in the pastry over the cheese, then fold the cheese over until encased in the filo. Brush the outsides with olive oil and place on the prepared baking tray, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining filo and feta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the orange juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar and honey. Whisk well to combine, then season to taste. Add the remaining salad ingredients and toss to coat.
- Drizzle the baked goat’s feta with the honey and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Serve with the herby side salad.
Note: Mint can be used as an alternative to Fresh coriander, if you wish.
Per serving 629kcals, 40.9g fat (12.4g saturated), 49.9g carbs (17.3g sugars), 18.4g protein, 3.4g fibre, 0.594g sodium