Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and butter. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the crumbled goat’s cheese, spinach and rosemary.
- In a jug, whisk together the egg and milk. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle on the mixed seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tops feel springy to the touch. Allow to cool slightly and serve.
Per Serving: 127kcals, 6.6g fat (3.5g saturated), 12.3g carbs (0.8g sugars), 4.7g protein, 1g fibre, 0.076g sodium
Popular in Low sugar
Salmon en croute