175g self-raising flour
½ tsp baking powder
80g goat’s cheese, crumbled
50g spinach, chopped
1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
1 large egg
30g mixed seeds
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and butter. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the crumbled goat’s cheese, spinach and rosemary.
- In a jug, whisk together the egg and milk. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle on the mixed seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tops feel springy to the touch. Allow to cool slightly and serve.
Per Serving 127kcals, 6.6g fat (3.5g saturated), 12.3g carbs (0.8g sugars), 4.7g protein, 1g fibre, 0.076g sodium