2 flank steaks, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt and black pepper
220g oven chips
200g mushrooms, sliced
½ each red and green pepper, deseeded and sliced
½ red onion, sliced
40g Cheddar, grated
For the rocket salad:
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp cider vinegar
1½ tbsp olive oil
2 handfuls of rocket
- Place the sliced steaks in a bowl with half of the olive oil, the Worcestershire sauce and some salt and black pepper. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven and cook the oven chips according to the package instructions.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the steak slices for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat. Add the mushrooms, peppers and onion to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Return the steak to the pan and stir together with the vegetables. Top with the Cheddar and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes until melted.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey, cider vinegar and olive oil.
- Divide the cheesesteak mixture and the oven chips between two plates. Add a handful of rocket to each and dress with some of the honey mustard dressing.
790kcals, 40g fat (10.2g saturated), 59.6g carbs, 16.7g sugars, 49g protein, 7.8g fibre, 0.51g sodium