Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the rocket salad:
- Place the sliced steaks in a bowl with half of the olive oil, the Worcestershire sauce and some salt and black pepper. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven and cook the oven chips according to the package instructions.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the steak slices for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat. Add the mushrooms, peppers and onion to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Return the steak to the pan and stir together with the vegetables. Top with the Cheddar and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes until melted.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey, cider vinegar and olive oil.
- Divide the cheesesteak mixture and the oven chips between two plates. Add a handful of rocket to each and dress with some of the honey mustard dressing.
790kcals, 40g fat (10.2g saturated), 59.6g carbs, 16.7g sugars, 49g protein, 7.8g fibre, 0.51g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Harissa chicken thighs