1 x ultimate gluten-free pancake mix
4 tbsp Nutella (or another gluten-free chocolate hazelnut spread)
50g caster sugar
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 medium firm bananas, peeled and sliced
Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Prepare the gluten-free pancakes, then fold them in half. Press them into a 12-cup muffin tray, folding them to form little cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly crispy and golden around the edges; the centres should still be spongy and light.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream, Nutella and sugar in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat until smooth.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan used for the pancakes over a medium-high heat. Add the brown sugar and stir until just dissolved.
- Add the banana slices and leave to cook for 20 seconds, without stirring. Flip and cook for another 40 seconds, adding a bit more butter if the pan looks dry. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Fill the cups with vanilla ice cream, then top with the chocolate sauce and bananas to serve.