Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the crust:
For the filling:
For the topping:
- Combine the crushed biscuits and butter until coated. Press them into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a deep 20cm springform tin. Refrigerate until needed.
- Place the leaf gelatine in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak for five minutes.
- Drain the water from the gelatine and pour three tablespoons of boiling water over the soaked gelatine, stirring to dissolve.
- Beat the cream cheese and double cream in a mixing bowl until fluffy and thickened.
- Add the treacle, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and gelatine. Beat to combine, then spoon into the tin. Refrigerate for at least four hours or until set.
- Top with whipped cream and gingerbread men to serve.
Per Serving: 374kcals, 33.2g fat (19.3g saturated), 16.2g carbs, 4.8g sugars, 4.4g protein, 0g fibre, 0.391g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Rum & pistachio chocolate fudge