Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the cheesecake:
- Line a 20cm round tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a food processor, whizz the gingernut biscuits until finely crushed. Stir in the butter until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared tin and push it into the bottom to form an even layer. Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- For the filling, beat together the cream cheese, buttermilk and caster sugar until smooth. Add the eggs and spices and mix until well combined.
- Remove the tin from the fridge and add half of the cheesecake mixture. Drizzle in half of the caramel. Pour in the remaining cheesecake mixture, finishing with the remaining caramel.
- Place the cheesecake onto a baking tray and bake for one hour or until almost set. Turn off the oven and crack the door slightly. Leave the cheesecake in the oven for two hours to cool.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge to chill. Decorate with some piped whipped cream, stem ginger and extra caramel sauce.
For more amazing cheesecake inspiration click here for 8 cheesecake recipes you NEED to try! And here for 13 no-bake dessert recipes perfect for warmer weather.
Per Serving: 753kcals, 53.9g fat (29.6g saturated), 58.4g carbs (21g sugars), 13.6g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.468g sodium
Popular in Christmas