Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them finely. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with tin foil and grease lightly with olive oil.
- Heat the olive oil and butter together in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 4-5 minutes. Add the reserved chopped mushroom stems and cook for another 2-3 minutes, then add the garlic. Cook for one minute, then remove from the heat.
- Add the breadcrumbs, parsley, dill and some salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Place the mushrooms onto the prepared baking tray and stuff them with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the breadcrumbs are golden. Serve with some simple, dressed green leaves and some lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Per Serving 150kcals, 5.5g fat (2.9g saturated), 21.1g carbs, 2.3g sugars, 4.5g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.245g sodium
ChristmasStartersLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyLunch & snacksLow-fatSpecial OccasionsDinner partyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Christmas
Kimberley gingerbread trifle by Jacob's