For the lamb chops:
8 lamb chops
Salt and black pepper
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
8 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
For the pasta:
350g pappardelle or tagliatelle
2 tbsp olive oil
150g cherry tomatoes, halved
4 tbsp tomato passata
Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Place the lamb chops in a sealable bag. Add some salt and black pepper, two tablespoons of the olive oil, the chilli flakes, garlic and parsley. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. Allow the chops to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before you’re ready to cook.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the lamb chops and cook for about three minutes per side.
- Place the chops in a baking dish. Add the cherry tomatoes and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta according to the package directions, then drain well. Heat the olive oil in a large pan and add the drained pasta, cherry tomatoes, passata, basil and seasoning to taste. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the lamb chops from the oven and serve over the pasta.
Per serving: 833kcals, 33.7g fat (33.7g saturated), 69g carbs, 5g sugars, 61.6g protein, 6.4g fibre, 0.29g sodium