Makes 2 small rolls
4 garlic cloves, crushed
Handful of fresh parsley
120g butter, softened
2 part-baked petits pains
- In a mini chopper or food processor, combine the garlic cloves and parsley. Put the lid on and whizz so that everything gets chopped.
- Put the soft butter in a bowl and add the garlic and parsley mixture. Stir to combine the butter with the garlic and parsley.
- Preheat oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6. Ask an adult to help you slice the baguettes into 10 slices without slicing all the way through, so that the bottoms hold them together.
- Spread garlic butter in between the slices of bread.
- Wet your fingers with water and rub lightly over the outsides of the baguettes. Place the baguettes on a baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the baguettes are golden. Let them cool a little bit before you eat them!
190kcals, 16.2g fat (10.3g saturated), 10.1g carbs (0.4g sugars), 1.7g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.23g sodium