Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the beef in a shallow dish with the sesame oil, black pepper, one tablespoon of the oyster sauce and half of the garlic. Season with salt, place in the fridge and marinade for at least two hours, overnight if possible.
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining garlic with the white part of the spring onions and half of the vegetable oil, then set aside.
- Add the rest of the vegetable oil to a large pan or wok and place over a medium-high heat. Add the marinated beef and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned. Remove the beef using a slotted spoon and set aside on a plate covered in tin foil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the broccoli and cauliflower to the pan. Add enough water to just cover the vegetables, then cover and cook for about five minutes. Remove the vegetables and drain. Wipe the pan clean with some kitchen paper.
- Return the beef to the pan and add the garlic and spring onion mixture. Cook for 30-60 seconds, mixing together with the beef. Add the broccoli and cauliflower back into the pan along with the rest of the oyster sauce. Season to taste and stir to combine so that everything is heated through. Garnish with the green parts of the spring onions and serve with rice.
Per serving: 679kcals, 13.4g fat (4g saturated), 88.5g carbs, 3.3g sugars, 48.8g protein, 5.7g fibre, 0.215g sodium
Gluten-freeBeefDairy-freeDinnerChineseHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables